442 McAdam Hobo Bag

I recently received my new Hobo bag from 442 McAdam, which I purchased back in the fall. This bag, which measures about 17" at its widest point is perfect for travelling (after all, you need to carry a camera, phone, wallet, passport, etc, etc...).  It also comes with regular handles as well as a longer strap so the bag can be worn diagonally. For me, it's also going to be the bag I'm using for events like Fashion Week, when I need to have a small computer and camera, in addition to my phone, wallet, keys and basic make-up.

Without diagonal strap:


With Strap:



What I'm wearing:

Dress: Banana Republic, size 00P (from circa 2008 or 2009)
Camisole: Smartset, XS
Shoes, Stuart Weitzman, size 5


This bag is bigger than what I normally have.  My typical larger bag usually measures no more than 13" at its widest point and most of my regular bags are smaller than that.  What do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...