My (Mini) H&M Haul!


Last week, the H&M store at Toronto's Yonge and Bloor area played host to a fundraiser shopping night for a charity called Windfall, which focuses on new clothing.  I was there to cover the event for my lifestyle site, DelectablyChic! and also decided to do some shopping.  I purchased three items, a skirt, a cardigan and short trench, all which were 15% for that night only (prices listed below are original list prices, not post-discount). 

Skirt with trench:

Floral skirt, size 4 ($49.95 in Canada)
Trench, size 2 ($49.95 in Canada)
Anyi Lu pumps

Here I am with the cardigan (XS):

Skirt and trench (in hand) as above
Cardigan, XS ($39.95 in Canada)

Not too sure about the cardigan, now that I've tried it on.  I think it makes me look a little boxy (unless there's some quick fix with a different kind of shell.  There's only one button on the sweater - on the top.  That could have been the problem.  Maybe I should add buttons to the sweater?  As for the skirt, it was typical of  most higher-waisted skirts, especially those from H&M - I was in between sizes, and therefore had to size up to a 4.

I also paired the skirt with a green cardigan I got from Jacob a few weeks ago and H&M belt I bought before the holidays.  Personally, I like this look a bit more than the one above:


It's still much to cold in Toronto to wear this (ok, I can pair the skirt with tall boots (pic to come soon)), but I can't wait for spring to come so I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...