It's Finally HERE!!! The Famous Tweed Dress from BR Factory Store

I purchased the famous tweed dress first seen at Extra Petite from Annie (Really Petite) a few weeks ago and it has finally arrived!  Thank you so much for getting it for me.  Very much appreciated.  Anyway, I had hoped that it would come in time for PFC #5, but alas, it came just after.  It's probably better for a separate post anyway.  :-) 

Because I'm not a "tall petite" (i.e. above 5'3"), I knew that the dress was going to be at most right at knee level.  In this case, it is right below.  Because of the length, I probably won't wear flats with the dress as I want to look proportionate.  I suppose I could get the dress hemmed so I could wear flats OR heels, but I don't know, so help me decide!

So without further adieu, here are the pictures (I know, I know, they're a little fuzzy...I think it's time for me to get a new camera!)

Shoes: Anyi Lu

Here's another picture:




From the side:

For some reason, it looks longer if I'm standing in a very different pose:


So what do you think?  Any alterations needed?  Feedback would be great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...