Michael Kors Bag!!


Last week (and the week before), I posted asking readers their opinion on which bag to purchase.  I was looking for something that was not too small - enough to fit my essentials, which include my wallet, my Blackberry, lipgloss and sometimes, my camera (especially if I'm covering an event for DelectablyChic!)I finally bought my new purse, a MICHAEL Michael Kors Jetset Chain Shoulder Tote at Holt Renfrew.  My mom gave me a gift card so the total damage to my credit card was $100 less than retail!  Thanks Mom!

(what I'm wearing:  Top from Smartset (XS); Jeans from Allison Izu (size 00/31), shoes are Bernardo (size 5))

Michael Kors at ShopStyle

As you can see from the first picture, it really isn't that big, a pretty decent size for us petites who want to carry a lot of stuff with us! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...