Thanksgiving



At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.
Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
- Albert Schweitzer


The holidays that are now upon us are always a difficult time for me. I miss my family that lives literally thousands of miles away, my children that spend part of the holidays with their father, and even sometimes my husband, that thanks to the army, can be anywhere in the world on any given holiday. It's around this time every year that my spark goes out, and I struggle. However, this year I've finally come to realize, that during these difficult times I am given the opportunity to see how blessed I am. My life is full of colorful, creative and generous people who leave the world a better place on daily basis, and starting Mamie and Mable has given me the opportunity to meet many more. I am grateful to those that help me rekindle my spark and I hope that Mamie and Mable will become an avenue for me to do the same for others. Happy Holidays!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...