Glamour's Jenny Feldman: Petite Fashionista?

I read senior style writer, Jenny Feldman's blog over at Glamour from time to time and would respond to her posts. According to several of her posts, Jenny is 5'2" and on the skinny side (she has pictures of herself on the blog, and I'd guestimate her to be a size 2 at most, but I could be wrong.), probably shaped a lot like many readers here at Shorty Stories. Readers, do you think she's a petite fashionista or a petite fashion victim? She often asks readers for their opinion on clothes (and sometimes really nasty looking pieces...at least nasty for her body type, which is similar to mine), though I'm not 100% sure the pieces are always her own (though this piece was made by her grandmother, according to the blog entry). They could really be borrowed pieces from the magazine!

I'm not really criticizing Jenny's choice. I'm sure she (or Glamour) really wants to get the readers' opinion on what's in her closet (or in Glamour's closet), but do these pieces have to overwhelm her tiny figure? I don't think I've really seen anything that fit her well, and while she's really small, there are pieces out there for her. If I can find something, so can she! Otherwise, she looks kind of fashion victim-y...though not as bad Andy Sachs (Anne Hathaway's character from The Devil Wears Prada) BEFORE her transformation. I'm wondering if Jenny has some issues about her petiteness, since she's around taller people all the time - after all, the fashion community isn't exactly all that friendly to people like us. Maybe she'd talk about it in her column (or here in Shorty Stories!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...