Size 0 Ankle at the GAP doesn't exist, does it?-More skinny shorty issues

I know. I complain about pant lengths a lot. And my legs aren't even all that short, especially for someone my height. But there's something I really don't get about GAP pants. Why don't ankle length pants exist below size 2? I do realize that they make sizes 0 and 1 (and sometimes even 2--actually, I saw size 2A (ankle) in jeans and cords for the first time in a long time. I had thought that 2A had been discontinued in store.) shorter, but there's no reason why they shouldn't make 0As and 1As (by the way, GAP is beginning to make some 00s too. DARN VANITY SIZING!!! GAP, why don't you admit that you do that? ). In fact, I think they should be making MORE of it. Shorter people are more likely to be a smaller size. I know that GAP does sell petites online, but ankle length is slightly longer than petite (petite inseams, at least for size 4+, is 29" at the GAP, while it is 30" for ankle) and some people might want something a little longer. Also, smaller sized pants (size 2 and below) tend to be slightly shorter, so petite sizes are probably under 29" (I don't know if this is true, since I've never measured it. Petite sizes exist online only, and not only do all GAP Inc stores not deliver north of the border, but they no longer accept foreign credit cards either.) So why make it more difficult for skinny petites who might want pants shorter than 29"?

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC NOTE: You have until FRIDAY to participate in the August Shorty Story Survey!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...